Turfware Ride On Fertilizer Spreader
Are you looking for a more reliable ride on spreader? Turfware is a leading designer and manufacturer of ride on fertilizer spreaders. They have created the TR360, a state-of-the-art ride on spreader with many patent-pending features for improved operation. The Turfware TR360 ride on spreader also offers the benefits of intuitive controls and superior stability. As a result, spreading fertilizer on side hills and slopes has never been easier. Furthermore, the TR360’s dual hopper allows for simultaneous spreading of two different products. The TR360 is designed with unique, efficient features, so you can save time.
On This Page
A Ride-On Spreader That Isn’t Always Broken
Turfware has designed the TR360 ride on fertilizer spreader for operation in tough applications involving corrosive materials and products. With a stainless-steel construction and durable components, the TR360 ride on sprayer can endure even the most challenging environmental conditions. Furthermore, TR360 parts will last five times longer than standard components. As a result, this spreader is incredibly low maintenance, and the simple design makes performing maintenance easier than ever.
The TR360 also solves one of the most significant issues ride on spreaders encounter: side hills and slopes. Turfware has spent over 20,000 hours developing the TR360 spreader, so they could provide improved stability for uneven terrain. As a result, Turfware’s ride on fertilizer spreaders make slopes and side hills easy for any operator to navigate without experiencing rototilling. Turfware’s TR360 spreader holds hills better.
Turfware has complete quality control at its Stow manufacturing plant. They utilize the most current equipment for machining, laser cutting, forming, and fabrication. Choosing Turfware means you get a ride on spreader with superior design from a company that works tirelessly to manufacture the best products in their industry.
TR360 Ride-On Spreader Features
- Developed with over 20,000 hours of testing.
- Improved slope and side hill stability. This ride on spreader holds hills better.
- Stainless-steel Design
- Intuitive and responsive hydrostatic operator controls replace inconvenient gear drive transmissions.
- Reliable HONDA Motor with electric start and recoil backup.
- Simple design for easy operation and maintenance.
- Hydrostatic differential plumbing circuit
- No gears, belts or pulleys
- Pivot point assembly – Patent Pending
- Rotomolded dual hopper for spreading two products simultaneously
- Engine, pump coupler, hydraulic reservoir, and control cable assembly
- Innovative flow diverter
- Hopper slide shutoff
- Flow Regulator
- Triple spray nozzle improves spray pattern and operator control
- Easy access Spot Control Sprayer
- Spreader impeller unit manufactured from wear-resistant engineered composite – Patent Pending
- Variable impeller speed control
- On-demand product flow booster
Calepin Design | Ride On Spreader | Turfware
Calepin Design understands the importance of digital marketing. Digital marketing is a necessary tool for any growing business. Companies with effective digital marketing can properly compete in their respective industries. Without digital marketing, competing becomes much more difficult and your company loses access to a virtually endless pool of online customers. Calepin Design helps Ohio businesses with implementing digital marketing strategies through services like SEO and SMM. Turfware is a valued client of Calepin, so they receive many benefits. Our SEO boosts Turfware to the top of Google Search results, while our SMM creates more activity and visibility on social media platforms like Facebook. Calepin Design is the number-one outlet for effective and affordable digital marketing in Northeast Ohio.