Reinventing with Home Sweet Home | Remodeling Contractor
Anyone in need of a remodeling contractor in Northeast Ohio should consider Home Sweet Home. This remodeling company serves the areas of Medina, Fairlawn, Beachwood and many more. Home Sweet Home can handle virtually any remodeling challenge. Whether it’s bathrooms, kitchens, roofing or even entirely new construction projects, Home Sweet Home’s expert staff is ready for the job. Furthermore, with their twenty years of experience in the remodeling industry, they offer invaluable variety for both residential and commercial services.
Proper Planning Yields Perfect Results
For anyone’s construction project to be a success, there needs to be a solid plan to back it up. Home Sweet Home utilizes modern, 3D architectural software to develop your project’s plan, providing an exceptional remodeling process. This software can produce impeccable 3D renderings of your project. You can see the finished product before the construction has begun. Home Sweet Home can also produce comprehensive blueprints of your construction project. The Home Sweet Home remodeling process eliminates many of the frivolous expenses and complications accrued in less-than-optimal processes, keeping consistent budgets and schedules with a team of expert tradespeople. Furthermore, in addition to being a leading Ohio remodeling contractor, Home Sweet Home works with some of the best Northeast Ohio architects, ensuring you always get what you ask for.
Your bathroom should be a place of comfort and solitude, and Home Sweet Home can help turn your bathroom in a personal spa. Their expert staff will hear your concerns and desires for your perfect bathroom. They will also provide blueprints and 3D diagrams before construction begins. The experienced staff of Home Sweet Home can build you your dream bathroom.
Home Sweet Home is a remodeling contractor with extensive experience in kitchen remodeling. With their help, you can display your kitchen with pride to all visitors. They will also create a floor plan that best utilizes your space, providing perfect flow for house guests.
Kitchen remodeling is a strenuous process; therefore, hiring a trusted remodeling contractor is paramount. Home Sweet Home maintains its position as one of the most involved contractors in Northeast Ohio. They will work tirelessly to give you the product you want. They will use their staff and resources to the best of their ability.
If you are searching for the proper remodeling contractor to reinvent your home, consider contacting Home Sweet Home Remodeling. They will not only give you a great finished product, but also a smooth and enjoyable construction process.
Adding a Home Extension
This is our single largest area that we do the most work on existing or older homes expanding living areas and floorspace.
If you are adding an extension to your home, it’s a good time to think about a hvac zoning system to keep all the areas of your new, larger home at a uniform temperature. Brands that we recommend are:
- AirBoss is a one-of-a kind heating and cooling system that’s perfect for larger homes or light commercial applications. It can control up to eight zones, with the flexibility of being able to operate single or multi stage equipment like heat pumps. The AirBoss® works with any standard 24 volt systems including split geothermal, heat pump and conventional furnaces/air conditioners which makes it great for both new construction as well as retrofit projects in existing structures if you want more than two floors cool at once!
- HeatPumPro has the latest in zoning control technology. With its built-in staging and software-based programming, this system is simple and cost effective for getting maximum efficiency out of your heating or cooling needs. The custom defaults are stored on memory so commissioning can be done with just a touch of a button.
- GTPro software monitors the geothermal unit and captures energy efficiency while maximizing comfort. GTPro’s intuitive interface makes it easy to set up, monitor, and analyze your system from a PC or laptop at home. And if adjustments are needed in the field for you ground loop temperature sensor there is an option that will transfer any necessary program changes onto a USB drive so service technicians can upload them directly into their panel on site with ease.
- CoolMizer system keeps your home comfortable by strategically introducing either ventilation air or free conditioning air. Utilizing the blower, it draws in outdoor fresh air and distributes it through a ducted heating/cooling system. The introduction of outside coolness is at the discretion of how warm you need to be based on temperature and humidity parameters for each mode- when conditions are favorable, mechanical climate control will hold off until needed again while dampers open up to let some refreshing natural breeze into your house.
- MPS Series is designed for controlling single-stage, heat/cool, or heat pump equipment. The system provides basic comfort control in two or three zone applications and while the MPS® only works with single stage systems it offers one of the more economical zoning options on the market.