In the high stakes, fast paced health care industry, you cannot afford to miss an alarm or any other emergency alerts. Your patients need to know that while they are receiving the absolute best care, all other potential safety issues like fire, power outages are handled in the background. These safety assets cannot be left unchecked.
In 2020, the stakes got even higher with the Covid-19 virus creating unpredictable day-to-day emergencies. Our health care heroes have been in the trenches without a moment to come up for air for almost a year in the states and longer in other countries around the world. There is no margin for error, your alarms, lights, fire doors all need to work no matter what. InspectNTrack is here to help.
This program serves among the top safety inspection apps and works to mitigate these risks by streamlining your equipment audit processes to an all-in-one, easy to use interface.
On This Page
Five Reasons to Use a Safety Inspection Software App
1. How our Safety Inspection App Saves Time and Saves Lives
Time is of the essence and your equipment must be compliant. InspectNTrack’s mobile barcode scanning app makes it easy to complete NFPA, OSHA, and EHS inspections for fire extinguishers, fire alarms, sprinkler systems, emergency lights, exit doors, eyewash stations, lab equipment, HVAC, security, and more.
Don’t waste time trying to find the equipment that needs auditing. Streamline equipment location tracking with InspectNTrack’s proprietary moveable asset feature. Barcoded locations make it a snap to verify on-system equipment locations, update inaccurate locations, move equipment, and take equipment in and out of service; all with a simple location barcode scan. We strive to be your top choice in safety inspection apps.
2. Innovative Safety Features
- Document compliance with NFPA and OSHA regulations
- Automated inspection scheduling – never miss an inspection
- Customizable inspection questions, answer inputs, and reports
- Flexible barcode inputs accept 1D, 2D, QR, manufacturer’s barcodes, existing barcodes, or brand-new ones.
- Easily swap out degraded barcodes in the field.
- Add fire extinguishers manually, via file upload, or in the field from the mobile app
- Routes keep equipment organized and guide technicians through the optimal inspection path to ensure efficiency and prevent equipment from being missed
- Intuitive mobile app uses color coded icons to show a technician where he is on a route, what is complete, and what still needs to be done.
3. High Speed Inspection Options
Can you imagine having to perform an inspection manually at a large-scale operation like a Hospital or a University? These giant organizations often have a need for high volumes of fire extinguishers, AEDs etc. spread out amongst a very broad area. If an emergency were to strike, all of this equipment has to work or else it could cost thousands and thousands of lives.
InspectNTrack’s high-performance module is a lightning fast way to document monthly visual inspections and update extinguisher locations with two simple barcode scans. A typical inspection performed in this manner takes only 15 seconds!
4. Top of the Line Technology and Hardware Available
Our safety inspection apps Mobile Computers: Offering future-proof Android operating systems, our mobile computers have been chosen for optimal ease of use with InspectNTrack, and come custom configured to your organization’s unique security requirements. Additional Features include;
- Enterprise grade Zebra devices
- Multiple Price Point Options
- InspectNTrack pre-installed
Our Safety Inspection Apps Handheld Scanners: Handheld scanners add full barcode scanning functionality to any existing mobile device operating InspectNTrack. These scanners allow software users to utilize existing mobile devices for use with InspectNTrack. In addition, these scanners boast the following;
- BlueTooth or USB options
- For Android, iOS, and Windows 10
- Multiple brands and styles
5. Why trust InspectNTrack for Safety Inspection Apps?
2020 taught us all that when an emergency strikes, it does not matter what you planned on preparing for. If you did not make sure your emergency equipment is compliant, the emergency won’t wait up for you to perform an audit.
When it comes to safety inspection management, there’s a plethora of situations technicians may have to stay on top of. Some technicians manage one building with under a hundred assets, while others manage hundreds of buildings with thousands of different assets. And while those two scenarios are drastically different, they both need the same thing: a streamlined, effective process for safety inspection management. Safety inspection apps like ours can help.
Want to Learn More about Inspect N Track?
Try a free demo of our time saving and life saving software. For the last 15 years, Inspect N Track Fire, Life & Safety software has been a premier option in safety inspection apps utilized by companies that range from small businesses to Fortune 500. Because reports and inspection intervals are completely customizable, there is no limit to the types of inspection software industries that can successfully utilize Inspect N Track. Common industry users include:
- High Security
- Hospital and Healthcare
- Service Company
- Government Contractors
- Industrial Facilities